We provide the best pathway to the German higher education
Applying for Wildau Foundation
Year program takes just a few simple steps:
- Send us
your required documents (hyperlink) for pre-evaluation
General admission requirements (hyperlink), make sure you are eligible
candidate and contact WFY Program coordinators for assistance
the Skype interview with our WFY officer in Germany or personal interview
with our representative in your country if required
the payment and get WFY final admission letter
- Get WFY
preliminary admission letter and submit your application to our local representatives in your home country or directly to WFY
for the German visa
- Final high school certificate with transcript or
university degree with transcript of records (translated into German or
- Passport / ID copy
- Passport size photograph
- Basic knowledge of English or German language
- Interview in English or German language if required
- Motivation letter in English or German language “Why do
I want to study in Germany?”
- Level in English or German language will be defined
either by appropriate certificate or during the test or interview.
- Test or interview in English or German language will be
provided either in your home country venue by authorized local
representative or by Skype with TUAS Wildau responsible officer.
- Motivation letter should be half page in size.
shows how student can express him- herself in English or German language.
- Admission requirements may differ for applicants
from different countries and regions mainly because of diversity of educational
Please specify the details with WFY office or authorized
representative in your country.